Request Alumni Event Support
The St. Cloud State University Alumni Association provides financial grants, gifts in kind and other support in order to enhance constituent engagement through program/event partnerships.
The SCSU Alumni Association Board of Directors will accept funding applications for programs/events that support the Association’s mission as well as the mission of SCSU (see above). Funds may be granted to existing or proposed new programs. The following grant criteria must be followed. Failure to do so may impact future grant requests.
- All promotion must include the Alumni Association logo or the Alumni Association listed as a co-sponsor.
- Invitation or information about the event must be provided to the Alumni Association at least one month prior to the event to place on our website.
- Completed drawing slips or event attendee list (including name, address and email address) must be returned to the Alumni Association promptly after the event.
- Completion of an event follow-up survey is required promptly after the event. The Alumni and Constituent Engagement staff will email a Survey Monkey survey for completion.
Each year the SCSU Alumni Association Board of Directors allocates funding based on SCSCU department (both academic and non-academic). For the FY2012 academic year, the following allocations have been approved:
$1000 SCSU Athletics
$1000 Student Life
$1000 per SCSU College/School
Total = $8000
Funding requests will be considered four times annually according to the following schedule:
- Funding Cycle 1: Application deadline: July 1, 2012. Funding decisions will be made at the SCSU Alumni Association Board meeting on July 25, 2012
- Funding Cycle 2: Application deadline: October 1, 2012. Funding decisions will be made at the SCSU Alumni Association Board meeting on October 27, 2012
- Funding Cycle 3: Application deadline: January 1, 2013. Funding decisions will be made at the SCSU Alumni Association Board meeting on January date 2013 TBD
- Funding Cycle 3: Application deadline: April 1, 2013. Funding decisions will be made at the SCSU Alumni Association Board meeting on April date 2013 TBD
Grant Application Process:
To submit a grant application, please complete the:
SCSU Alumni Association Request for Support Application Form
For more information on Alumni Event Support, contact the alumni office at email@example.com or at 320-308-3177.