News & Announcements
The first drop for nonpayment date for Spring Semester 2014 is December 20, 2013.
Students may now sign up to receive their 1098-T tax forms electronically by logging into their e-Services account.
Note to international student's regarding health insurance requirements
Billing and Payment's primary focus is helping students with questions about their tuition and fee accounts. Students are invited to come to Administrative Services 123 or call 320-308-4012 with questions about their account balance, or if they aren't sure where to go for specific information. If the staff is unable to answer a question, the student will be referred to the appropriate office.
**PLEASE NOTE** St. Cloud State University is a non-billing facility. NO STATEMENT WILL BE SENT. It is the student’s responsibility to view their account that is located at the following link: e-Services Sign-In. Payment can also be made through the above link.
NOTICE TO STUDENTS: By completing registration for any semester through the E-Services Sign-In process, you agree to the financial responsibility for all charges on your student account. You promise to pay St. Cloud State University the full amount of the obligation by the due date. Furthermore, you agree to pay any and all costs, including collection, attorney, and litigation costs incurred by SCSU in efforts to collect, should you default on your account charges.
In addition to answering students' questions, this unit is responsible for:
- Recording receipts from students, departments and campus organizations.
- Billing students for term-related charges and additional fees assessed by specific departments.
- Disbursing financial aid which includes scholarships, grants and loans.
- Managing accounts for off-campus agencies which pay tuition and fees for specific students.
- Calculating repayments on financial aid when a student stops attending classes during the first 60% of the semester.