Transfer Students

If you are currently a fraternity or sorority member at another university and you are transferring to SCSU, please contact us by sending an email to one of the contacts listed on our Contact Us page so we can assist you in your fraternity/sorority transfer process. If your organization has a chapter at SCSU, we will pass along your information to the chapter president to facilitate communication. If your organization does not exist at SCSU, there are a variety of ways in which you can still be involved in Greek life.

If you are an unaffiliated transfer student, going Greek can be a great way to make new friends at SCSU and become involved on campus. Please go to our listing of contacts and let one of us know about your interest in Greek life.

Go Greek Logo


Untitled Document