How to Get Involved
You can get involved with community service on campus and off campus in the community.
Gain While you Give
Anyone can serve and there are many benefits to getting involved:
- Enhance your academic experience by using newly acquired skills and knowledge in real life situations.
- Gain a sense of belonging within the St. Cloud State University community and the community at-large.
- Develop your leadership skills & share your talents.
- Fulfill your sense of civic responsibility and caring for others.
- Learn about social change, meet community needs, and support a cause you are passionate about.
- Volunteering is fun and is a great way to meet new people.
- Explore possible careers & gain job experience through hands-on experience in the field
- Enhance your resume for jobs and graduate school.
Please give us a call at 308-2205 or stop by Atwood Memorial Center 134 if you have questions or need more information.