Brown HallReturn to Main Map
151 8th St S
From 5th Avenue turn east on 8th Street S. Follow 8th Street three blocks to 2nd Avenue. Turn Left on 2nd Avenue; Brown Hall is on the right.
The nearest public parking is the 9th Street/4th Avenue pay lot or the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center pay lot. Street parking may also be available.
Built in 1959, Brown Hall houses classrooms and faculty offices. Named for Joseph C. Brown, president, 1916-1927.