Headley HallReturn to Main Map
225 8th St S
From 5th Avenue turn east on 8th Street S. Follow 8th Street two blocks to 3rd Avenue. Turn Left on 3rd Avenue; Headley Hall is on the right.
The nearest public parking is the 9th Street/4th Avenue pay lot or the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center pay lot. Street parking may also be available.
Headley Hall, built in 1962, was named for John W. Headley, president from 1947-1951. The building houses shops, laboratories, classrooms and offices plus a lecture auditorium which seats 150.