Purchased in 1934, this wooded property was home to granite quarries and then an outdoor swimming facility. It was closed to the public in the mid-1970s. It has water-filled quarries and scenic trails. Trees include native aspen, red cedar, oak and ash and introduced red pine and white pine. Access is from the east end of University Drive. The tract is bounded by Minnesota Correctional Facility-St. Cloud property on the south and U.S. Highway 10 on the east. A planned extension of University Drive is expected to skirt north of the park.
East end of University Drive