21 Days of Fitness
Fitness Center Hours
Fall / Spring
|Mon-Thur||6:30am to 10:30pm|
|Friday||6:30am to 9:00pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm to 7:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm to 10:30pm|
|Mon-Thur||12:00pm to 7:30pm|
|Friday||12:00pm to 4:30pm|
* Specific dates and times will be posted at the Student Recreation Center
21 Days of Fitness brought to you by Pacific Wok
Move More - Eat Well - Connect with people - Smile often
Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going! Earn prizes for moving your body!!
Spring: October 24, 2016
How to Play & Win:
- Purchase a Group X Membership or Combo Membership and grab a 21 Days of Fitness card.
- Three ways to earn signatures!
- #1- Have an instructor sign your card after each class.
- #2- Earn a signature by completing a Vital 11 workout consultation. Earn up to 3 signatures a week by completing 3 Vital 11 workouts. Set up your Vital 11 appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- #3-Invite a friend to the November 16th WOW (Workout Wednesday) and receive one signature.
- #4- Have a fitness center employee sign after getting your name on the leader board in the Fitness Center.
- Leaderboard challenges include: max push-ups, 1 minute burpees, max pull-ups, deadlift, back squat, bench press, 500 meter row and 1000 meter row.
- After receiving 10 signatures from either completing GX classes, Vital 11 workouts, or leaderboard activities, present your card to an instructor and receive a $5.00 Pacific Wok Gift Certificate (guaranteed to the first 50).
- After receiving 21 signatures, present your card to receive a t-shirt (guaranteed to the first 75).
- All participants who complete 21 signatures are eligible for a chance to win one of three $20.00 Pacific Wok Gift Certificates.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Group Exercise Membership:
- SCSU Students: $25.00
- SCSU Alumni: $30.00
- Faculty/Staff/Spouses and Community:$45.00
Combo Membership: (unlimited group exercise classes and access to fitness center)
- SCSU Students: $35.00
- Alumni: $40.00
- Not available to community
* Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org