Custom Trips & Outfitting
Don't see what you are looking for with our current offerings? Call us and we will develop a custom program for you based on your interest! Price varies based on number of participants and technical expertise required. We will work with you to find out what your needs are and develop the right program to make that happen. These programs are available throughout the year by demand!
We can eliminate a lot of the planning hassles through our custom adventures program. Whether your trip is overnight or two weeks, we can provide a cost effective experience that meets your needs.
Outdoor Endeavors will take care of:
- Providing high quality outdoor equipment including tents, sleeping bags, backpacks & group gear
- Providing delicious & nutritious meals
- Securing permits & campsites at ideal locations during the trip
- Providing highly qualified leaders/instructors who have significant medical and outdoor leadership training
- Transportation to/from the location in SCSU vans
- Instructional programming geared toward your group
We can also provide outdoor leadership & skills training for a wide variety of outdoor groups and programs including:
- Training summer camp staff
- Providing leadership training for seasonal outdoor educators
- Technical & logistical support for academic faculty & programs
- Boating safety & education
- Leave No Trace Awareness Workshops
- Technical outdoor skills training
- Angler education & instructor training
- Custom camps, conferences and employers events
Outdoor Endeavors seeks to promote professional outdoor education & leadership in all programs. We are proud to be professionally affiliated with the following programs, who serve to meet this mission:
Outdoor Leader Training Trips
SCSU Outdoor Endeavors provides structured curriculum and training
for our outdoor leadership student staff. All outdoor leadership programs use curriculum developed through nationally recognized curriculum and give the students a unique opportunity to lead their peers and gain valuable feedback on outdoor skills, leadership ability and decision making skills.
These OLT Trips are not limited to SCSU students and are an ideal and cost effective means to train staff working at camps, nature centers and outdoor education programs.
Please contact Ivan Bartha at 320-308-6691 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org