- Basketball Camps
- We offer camps and leagues throughout the summer to help all age levels in skill development. Camps include overnight offerings for both boys and girls: team tournaments, team leagues, and a day camp.
- Hockey Camp
- Our hockey camp focuses on skill development and features SCSU coaches and athletes. Players will be given instruction on ice in morning and afternoon sessions as well as off ice instruction with dry land training. Campers will also enjoy recreational opportunities at SCSU.
- Football Camps
- Our football camp offers overnight and day options for individuals and teams. The camp will focus on skill development at all positions and is designed for high school athletes. We also offer a passing competition that gives teams the chance to work on offensive development before their season starts.
- Wrestling Camps
- One of the top wrestling programs in NCAA Division II will offer camps for high school and youth wrestlers in the month of June. The camps will feature SCSU coaches and wrestlers that will help develop skills in all areas. Click here for a brochure
- Volleyball Camps
- These two camps focus on the development of basic volleyball skills. Each session is designed to help athletes improve fundamental skills (serving, passing, digging, attaching, blocking, offensive and defensive team play) via unique teaching and training methods. Expert instruction at the camp is provided by SCSU head volleyball coach Michelle Blaeser and members of her coaching staff.
Entire teams are welcomed and encouraged to enroll as a team whenever possible; this helps develop the teamwork and experience that a team needs to be successful.