Exploring careers and majors is an important part of the career planning process. Are you feeling lost or confused about choosing a career or academic major? There are many ways to get help!
- Career assessments! Explore your interests, values, personality traits, and skills and relate them to majors and careers. This is a great first step!
- Schedule an appointment! If you have in-depth questions or are struggling with your major or career choice, a career counselor is here for you.
- Stop in during drop in hours! Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm during the academic year. Visit with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) for general questions or to get started with your major or career exploration.
- Take COLL 111, Career Planning. This is a 2 credit course that guides you through self-assessment, career research, decision-making, and career preparation. Visit the site for current offering and sample course syllabi.
- Explore majors to find a good fit for you! Discover what careers you can go into.
- Research careers! There are helpful resources you can use online. Additionally, our staff can help you get started in our Career Center.
- Four Year Planning Guide will help guide you in your career planning. Review the suggestions and then develop your own pat that will help you make the most out of your academic, personal, and professional growth!
- Exploring Graduate School? Making the decision to attend graduate school can be both exciting and overwhelming. These resources will help you choose a program and think about things to consider!