Career prospects for College of Science and Engineering majors are stellar! The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states that professional, scientific and technical services will add 1.9 million new jobs by 2014. Management, scientific and technical consulting jobs will grow by more than 60 percent; computer systems design and related services by nearly 40 percent; and health care by more than 30 percent.
Thinking of teaching? Math, physics, chemistry and technology teachers are in great demand.
- Programs to Careers: A list of COSE programs with links to career information
- St. Cloud State University Career Services
- Recent SCSU College of Science and Engineering graduates’ employment data
- U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics Occupational Outlook
- Want to hear from graduates working in careers that interest you? Consider http://www.linkedin.com/ or email us at email@example.com.