St. Cloud State University Foundation
St. Cloud State University Foundation was incorporated in 1958 to enhance the academic vision and priorities of St. Cloud State University through organized fundraising activities and funds management. The Foundation is governed by an elected Board of Trustees whose members are advocates for the university's students and programs. As of June 30, 2013 the value of endowed funds managed by the Foundation exceeds $23 million.
2013-2014 Board of Trustees Chairperson:
- Andrew B. George '80, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
2013-2014 Board of Trustees:
- Bernie Aldrich '71, CEO/Director (retired), Rimage Corporation
- Janese Evans '79 '81, Principal, Strategic Toolbox
- Paula Foley '85 '88, Educator/Principal, Westwood Elementary School
- David Folsom '69, President (retired), EXAD Consulting
- Paul Geiwitz '79, Executive Vice President/Chief Marketing Officer, PerferredOne Administrative Services Inc.
- Al Grundei ’71, CEO (retired), Dairyland Healthcare Solutions
- Al Heinen ’78, Partner (retired), Eide Bailly LLP
- Denny Holland '74, Senior Representative, Holland & Frank Executive and Employee Benefits Solutions Inc.
- James V. Maciej '73, President, JVM Realty Advisors Inc.
- Jennifer Mrozek '96, CFO, Marco Inc.
- Dee Pearson '64, (retired)
- Jim Pehler '65 '67, (retired), St. Cloud State University
- Amy Porwoll '88, CIO/Vice President Information Services, CentraCare Health
- Brent Skaja '01, Deputy Director/Veteran Service Officer, Anoka County Veteran Services
- Sherry M. Smith '83, Executive Vice President/CFO (retired), SUPERVALU
- Robert Thueringer ’75, COO, Coborn’s Inc.
- George Torrey, CEO (retired), Herberger’s Inc.
- Dominic Turpin '08, Director of Finance, UnitedHealth Group
- Leon Westbrock ’69, Executive Vice President and COO (retired), CHS Inc.
- Brad Wheelock '88, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, RBC Wealth Management
- Sean Whitlock '98, CEO/President, Whitlock Capital Group