- Master of Engineering Management - Maple Grove
Master Post-Master Doctorate
Satellite Campus Evenings/Weekends
Graduate DirectorDr. Ben Baliga
- Project manager
- Operations manager
University Facts & Stats
- Top 3% of the most affordable universities in the Forbes’ “America’s Top Colleges” ranking
- 60 graduate programs leading to graduate certificates, master’s and doctoral degrees
- 4:1 graduate student to faculty ratio
Connect With Us
In the Master of Engineering Management program you will learn a wide spectrum of disciplines in a concentrated amount of time. You will foster your creativity while strengthening your connections between fellow students, faculty and local industry leaders as you learn skills essential to growing your career. Presented jointly by St. Cloud State and Metropolitan State University, you will learn in a program that is designed to be flexible and responsive to both your needs and your employer’s needs.
- Designed for working professionals with classes on alternate Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
- Individuals with undergraduate degrees in any field are eligible to attend.
- Taught on the campus of Metropolitan State University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Curriculum includes projects and homework that can be completed at your workplace.
- Each cohort starts in January and graduates in 18 months.
- Courses taught by faculty from St. Cloud State, Metropolitan State and senior-level executives from the industry.
- An optional one-week industry tour of China is offered in the final semester and spouses or partners are eligible to join.
- Small, peer group classes provide individualized attention and a challenging atmosphere.
- Graduates of the program are eligible for obtaining American Society of Engineering Management's associate engineering manager (AEM) title on graduation.
- 1 of 5 master's programs in Engineering Management in the United States certified by the American Society for Engineering Management.
- St. Cloud State University hosted the 2013 International Conference in Engineering Management.
- One of three model programs shortlisted by the Chinese Academy of Engineering-Engineering Management Division for a delegation visit to study as a model MEM program.
|U.S. Citizens||Outside U.S.||Inside U.S.|