The Integrated Science and Engineering Laboratory Facility (ISELF)
Learn more about the spaces within ISELF (pdf).
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A unique, student-centered, experiential learning facility, ISELF is designed to expand the active, hands-on learning opportunities available to College of Science & Engineering (COSE) students. COSE recognizes that our students become highly marketable when they are given opportunities to:
- practically apply the knowledge that our faculty provide in the classroom
- engage in experiential learning
- set themselves apart from other graduates in the region.
ISELF is a critical and complimentary piece to all the other facilities in COSE that empower our students to “Think. Do. Make a Difference.”
A multi-disciplinary facility
- Designed to place faculty and students from different subject areas side-by-side in common work spaces.
- Multi-disciplinary work spaces encourage interdisciplinary collaboration and broaden the scope of COSE students’ education, revolutionizing the learning experience.
- No space in ISELF is assigned to a specific department or program and the work that takes place in each space is continuously evolving.
- Great design flexibility, allowing the facility to easily adapt to new projects and shifting priorities.
As a result of this flexibility, ISELF will remain a cutting edge facility for years to come.
Scale and design unique for this region
- 100,000 square foot teaching and research facility with state-of-the-art laboratory suites.
- Exposes our students to a wide range of equipment and experiences that are unlike anything offered at similar institutions.
- Equip our students with the scientific, quantitative and technological knowledge and experience needed for life and work in a dynamic world.
- Inspire our students to become lifelong learners who think critically, solve problems, and make a positive impact on that dynamic world.