INTERNAL GRANT: UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER FUNDS
|Application Deadline:||Project Completion and Final Report Deadline:|
October 1, 2014 by 4 p.m.
|June 30, 2015|
|February 3, 2015 by 4 p.m.||August 31, 2015|
The purpose of the University Researcher Award is to support the development of preliminary results for proposal submission, OR enhance the skills necessary to be successful in seeking mid-level funding from an external agency.
The project described in this application must support the groundwork required to lead to the submission of a competitive grant proposal. The request should be made to an external funding agency in the amount of $25,000 or more to support research, scholarly or creative activity.
The maximum award for an individual project is $5,000. The maximum award for a multidisciplinary project is $10,000.
- Applicants must be probationary or tenured St. Cloud State University faculty and staff.
- Applicants may submit one (1) application for each deadline. If an application is denied, an individual may re-apply during the next submission period.
- Applicants may receive only one (1) University Researcher OR one (1) New Researcher award in any given fiscal year.
- Applicants may be awarded a maximum of one (1) University Researcher award every three (3) years per principal investigator.
- Applications may be submitted as a hard copy to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs in Administrative Services (AS 210), or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. This is a hard deadline; late submissions are not accepted.
- Only fully completed, word-processed applications are accepted. (It is not necessary to include the application guidelines).
- Proposal Cover Sheet
- Proposal Narrative
- All sections must be completed within three (3) pages. It should be well written and at a level which allows reviewers, who are not experienced within the applicant’s discipline, to fully understand the proposed work/project.
- Budget Justification
- Supporting Documents (if applicable)
UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER APPLICATION FORM
UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER FINAL REPORT FORM