INTERNAL GRANT: UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER FUNDS
Project Completion and Final Report Deadline:
|October 1, 2014 by 4 p.m.||
June 30, 2015
|February 3, 2015 by 4 p.m.||
August 31, 2015
The purpose of the University Researcher Award is to support the development of preliminary results for proposal submission, OR enhance the skills necessary to be successful in seeking mid-level funding from an external agency.
The project described in this application must support the groundwork required to lead to the submission of a competitive grant proposal. The request should be made to an external funding agency in the amount of $25,000 or more to support research, scholarly or creative activity.
The maximum award for an individual project is $5,000. The maximum award for a multidisciplinary project is $10,000.
- Applicants must be probationary or tenured St. Cloud State University faculty and staff.
- Applicants may submit one (1) application for each deadline. If an application is denied, an individual may re-apply during the next submission period.
- Applicants may receive only one (1) University Researcher OR one (1) New Researcher award in any given fiscal year.
- Applicants may be awarded a maximum of one (1) University Researcher award every three (3) years per principal investigator.
- Applications may be submitted as a hard copy to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs in Administrative Services (AS 210), or electronically to email@example.com by the deadline.
- This is a hard deadline; late submissions are not accepted.
- Only current (version FY15) applications will be accepted.
- Outdated applications are invalid.
- Only fully completed, word-processed applications are accepted.
- It is not necessary to include the instruction guidelines.
- Proposal Cover Sheet
- Proposal Narrative
- All sections must be completed within three (3) pages. It should be well written and at a level which allows reviewers, who are not experienced within the applicant’s discipline, to fully understand the proposed work/project.
- Budget Justification
- Supporting Documents (if applicable)
UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER FINAL REPORT FORM