Eligibility for the AMDM Scholarship:
To be eligible for the AMDM scholarship, a student must be accepted into the RAS Program and meet the following criteria:
New RAS Enrollee:
- Must have submitted their application to the RAS Program no later than July 1, 2014.
- Must have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.00.
Current RAS Student:
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credits in the RAS Program.
- Must have a GPA in the RAS courses of at least 3.25.
- Complete the application form including a one page paper on your goals in enrolling in the RAS Program and how the scholarship will help you attain your goals.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with financial need.
The completed application must be submitted to email@example.com by August 1, 2014.