- Now accepting degree program applications for fall 2014 RAS student cohort.
- Applications should be submitted by August 1, but to ensure your spot, apply now.
- The deadline to apply for fall courses as an independent (non-degree) student is August 29, 2014.
- The deadline to apply for spring courses as an independent (non-degree) student is January 2, 2015.
- The deadline to apply for summer courses as an independent (non-degree) student is April 27, 2015.
- Tuition is $750 per credit for the 2014-2015 academic year. Most courses are 3 credits.
- Many businesses provide some degree of financial assistance for employees enrolled in Graduate Programs.
MS-RAS Degree Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate GPA 2.75
- GRE is not required.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, biochemistry, bio statistics, public health, nursing, or other appropriate and relevant area is recommended as a basis for successful completion of the RAS degree.
- Three to five years or more post undergraduate working experience.
Visit the School of Graduate Studies Web site for more details at
If you have questions or need more information about the RAS program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degree Program Application
To apply for admission, applicants should submit the following:
If you have submitted your application, please e-mail email@example.com so your application can be tracked and fast tracked.
The director and instructors from the Regulatory Affairs and Services Program will review applicants to ensure qualifications.
Independent Class Application
Requirements: You should have an undergraduate degree (as listed above) with three -five years post undergraduate working experience recommended. To apply for admission to RAS single classes, submit the following:
- Completed Special Student (non-degree seeking) Registration Form
- Once you have completed and submitted the form within several days the registration desk will send you a confirmation.
- Once you receive the confirmation contact Julie Nienaber at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will enter an override for you.
- Then go to the registration website http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/ and click on Registration on the left.
- Under "eligible students" click on "e-services systems" link. This will bring you to a login screen.
- After logging in Click on the "Courses and Registration" link on the left
- You can now select the semester (ie. Fall 2012) Then the subject (ie "Medical Technology Quality/MTQ"), (Leave Delivery set to all) and select the "Find courses" button.
- This will bring up all the courses available for that semester
- You will now be able to select an action in the action box located on the left of each course. To register select the "add to cart" action item. When selected you will see the item in the "continue to register" box on the right.
- Select the "continue to register" box and your courses you have added will be displayed. You will need to check the box by the course and select "register for selected courses" link on the bottom of the screen.
- The system will prompt you for your password again (this is the same one used when you initially logged into e-services).
- Select register and your registration is complete.
School of Graduate Studies
Toll free: 1.800.369.4260