- Enrollment Deadlines US based students. Fall =Sept 1st; Spring = Dec 1st; Summer = April 1st
- Enrollment Deadlines for international students not in the US. Fall = May 15th
- All programs are open to students locally and nationally via Adobe Connect.
- The deadline to apply for fall courses as an independent (non-degree) student is August 29, 2016.
- The deadline to apply for spring courses as an independent (non-degree) student is January 2, 2016.
- The deadline to apply for summer courses as an independent (non-degree) student is April 27, 2016.
- Tuition is $779 per credit for the 2015-2016 academic year. Most courses are 3 credits.
- Many businesses provide some degree of financial assistance for employees enrolled in Graduate Programs.
RAS Degree Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate GPA 2.75
- GRE is not required.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, biochemistry, bio statistics, public health, nursing, or other appropriate and relevant area is recommended as a basis for successful completion of the RAS degree.
- Three to five years or more post undergraduate working experience.
Visit the University Catalog for official requirements and details.
If you have questions or need more information about the RAS program contact email@example.com.
The Association of Medical Diagnostics Manufacturers (AMDM) is awarding scholarships to students in the RAS Program. AMDM is a nonprofit trade association that serves as an educational resource for regulatory submissions and other compliance issues to the in vitro diagnostic industry.
Two $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to students in the RAS Program, one to a new enrollee and one to a student who has completed at least 12 credits in the degree program. The scholarships will be awarded for the 2014-15 school year and cover the fall and spring semesters.
Degree Program Application
To apply for admission, applicants should submit the following:
If you have submitted your application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so your application can be tracked and fast tracked.
The director and instructors from the Regulatory Affairs and Services Program will review applicants to ensure qualifications.
Independent Class Application
Requirements: You should have an undergraduate degree (as listed above) with three -five years post undergraduate working experience recommended. To apply for admission to RAS single classes, submit the following:
- Completed Special Student (non-degree seeking) Registration Form
- Once you have completed and submitted the form within several days the registration desk will send you a confirmation.
- Once you receive the confirmation contact Julie Nienaber at email@example.com and she will enter an override for you.
- Then go to the registration website http://www.stcloudstate.edu/registrar/ and click on Registration on the left.
- Under "eligible students" click on "e-services systems" link. This will bring you to a login screen.
- After logging in Click on the "Courses and Registration" link on the left
- You can now select the semester (ie. Fall 2012) Then the subject (ie "Medical Technology Quality/MTQ"), (Leave Delivery set to all) and select the "Find courses" button.
- This will bring up all the courses available for that semester
- You will now be able to select an action in the action box located on the left of each course. To register select the "add to cart" action item. When selected you will see the item in the "continue to register" box on the right.
- Select the "continue to register" box and your courses you have added will be displayed. You will need to check the box by the course and select "register for selected courses" link on the bottom of the screen.
- The system will prompt you for your password again (this is the same one used when you initially logged into e-services).
- Select register and your registration is complete.
School of Graduate Studies
Toll free: 1.800.369.4260