INTERACTIVE DEGREE AUDIT
What is the interactive degree audit?
The Degree Audit Reporting System, is a computer program that provides progress-toward-degree reports for students. A report shows all of the requirements needed to receive a degree, and which courses are used to satisfy those requirements. The following link is a presentation about how to interpret a degree audit.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
- Interactive Degree Audit Report - How to access and interpret your transfer information (pdf)
How will I obtain a degree audit?
Degree audits are available for all students enrolled in a St. Cloud State University degree program. A Web version of your degree audit report is available to view or print online. The interactive degree audit link is located on the left hand side of the page under Grades and Transcripts. Once selected, an audit will appear online.
What is a “What-if” degree audit?
This audit answers the question “What-if” I declare an additional major or change my major. The "What-if" degree audit will apply your completed course work and how your requirements for graduation will change. To obtain a “What-if” degree audit you can create a free account at Transferology. A new account checklist is available below or in the Office of Records and Registration AS118.
Transferology (transfer equivalencies)
The Transferology account is free and allows a student to view a “What-if” DARS audit, credit transfer equivalencies and course catalog information.
- Go to the Transferology website at http://www.transferology.com/school/stcloudstate
- Click “Get Started”
- Fill in the form with personal information. Only information marked with a * is mandatory and must be filled in.
- When finished with form select “Create an account”
- Now you will receive conformation that your Transferology account has been established at St. Cloud State University. Your new Transferology user ID will be displayed.
- Please remember your user ID and password. Write the information in a safe place. This information will be needed each time you log in.
The system offers online help found on the upper right bar along with About Transferology, Contact, Glossary, and Login.
Convert u.select Account
If you previously had a u.select® account, you may convert your u.select account information to create a new Transferology account by just clicking the “Convert u.select® account” link at the bottom right-hand corner of the Create an account page. After clicking the link just enter the following three items:
- u.select® User ID
In case you forgot your u.select® account information, feel free to use the “Forget your u.select® account information?” link that helps you retrieve your information. You will need the email address that you signed up with to retrieve your account information.