To complete your Fall 2013-14 housing agreement, you need to log into your E-Services account. Directions for logging into this account are listed below.
- Logging into E-services
- Click on the E-services link below
- Put your SCSU ID number in the top box
- Put your password (if you've never logged in before, your default password is your birthday, yymmdd) 6 digits must be used.
- You will then be asked to reset your password
- Click here to be directed to E-services and to log-in and complete your fall semester 2012 housing agreement. Please also note that your housing agreement is NOT complete until you also make your $250 pre-payment. This payment can also be made on this site.
- Check out and sign up for our new Living/Learning Communities here
- Housing Application Process: How this works:
- There are two ways you can reserve a space.
1) Apply for housing and make your $250 pre-payment online. ($200 goes towards your prepayment and $50 is a non-refundable application fee)
2) Send us your housing agreement and pre-payment by mail. You can request a paper application by contacting our office at (320) 308-2166. The return address is: Department of Residential Life, Ervin House, 720 Fourth Avenue South, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301-4498.
- **Room assignments are based upon the order in which housing reservations are received. It is to your advantage to reserve a space as soon as possible.
- Once we receive your completed housing agreement and $250 pre-payment, we will confirm your completed application through a letter/email from the Department of Residential Life.
- Please do NOT forget to choose a meal plan. All first year freshmen students are required to be on a meal plan for their first semester. Choosing a meal plan can also be made online.
- Finally, a portion of the pre-payment may be refundable if you cancel your reservation in writing, online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the cancellation refund deadline clearly noted on your housing agreement.