The Residential Life Office is located in the Ervin House. It is open Monday through Friday.
8:00a.m.- 4:30p.m. during the academic year (August - June)
7:30a.m.- 4:00p.m. during the summer (June- early August)
Telephone: (320) 308-2166 or (320) 308-4698
Fax: (320) 308-5505
Department of Residential Life
425 1 st Ave. South, Ervin House
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Emergency Information, please call Public Safety at (320) 308-3333
Click on one of the following links to contact us via e-mail:
- Admissions Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Housing Information – email@example.com
- Housing Billing/Payment Questions –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Housing Questions – email@example.com
- Housing Computer Labs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ResNet Questions – email@example.com
- Tuition Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking/Public Safety Questions- email@example.com
- First Year and Transition Programs –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising and Registration Questions –
Contact a Residence Hall Director
Visit the Resident Hall Staff page for contact information for all of the Residence Hall Directors.
Admission to SCSU
Interested in touring our campus and learning more about what SCSU has to offer? We offer campus visit programs on most weekdays as well as an occasional Saturday during the academic year. Tours of our residence halls are offered as part of the SCSU Office of Admissions campus visit. Visit the Admission's website to access our detailed campus visit information and to make your campus visit reservation. You may also call 1-877-654-SCSU (7278), to schedule your appointment.
Check out the Campus Calendar to find out more details about scheduled SCSU special events.