Mobile Laboratory Coalition
Mark your calendar to attend the ninth annual MLC Conference, June 2013 in St. Cloud, MN.
The MLC annual Conference is the premiere conference and networking event specifically for STEM educators, professionals, suppliers, and partners. The only conference of its kind, the MLC annual Conference allows attendees to learn about advances in informal science education, share ideas, and collaborate with industry thought leaders.
The conference is targeted at both new and established informal science education programs with sessions appropriate for staff in a variety of roles. The conference includes plenary sessions, poster presentations and workshops that address key topics such as:
- Collecting meaningful evaluation data
- Engaging diverse learners
- Preparing your students for an evolving job market
- Incorporating next generation science standards
- Interfacing with your audience and incorporating technology into your teaching
- Marketing your program
- Identifying funding sources
The conference also provides attendees with an opportunity to network with their peers, seek advice and share best practices.