In the spirit of stewardship and generosity exemplified by John A. Wedum, the J. A. Wedum Foundation seeks to change and improve people’s lives by making education more accessible to single mothers.
The Wedum Foundation in conjunction with St. Cloud State University will award individual scholarships in the amount of $2,000. As many as 20 eligible undergraduate single mothers could receive this scholarship for fall semester 2012.
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please complete the application materials identified below and submit the materials by August 1, 2012 to the:
Office of Student Life and Development
219 Atwood Memorial Center
St. Cloud State University
720 Fourth Avenue South
St. Cloud, Mn 56301.
Students eligible for this scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• Be enrolled and attending St. Cloud State University;
• Be in good academic standing at St. Cloud State University;
• Complete and sign the application and submit the required materials;
• Submit a copy of most current transcript;
• Submit a personal statement that describes your academic and personal goals.