The Twin Cities Graduate Center is offering--
Doctoral degree programs for working professionals in:
Master’s degree programs for working professionals in:
- Applied Clinical Research, M.S.
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Master of Engineering Management, M.E.M.
- Medical Technology Quality, M.S.
- Regulatory Affairs and Services, M.S.
Classes leading to education master’s degrees in:
- Educational Administration and Leadership licensure tracks for:
- Special Education Director
- Community Education Director
Visit Graduate Admissions to apply now!